We’re launching a new self-service sponsor program to level up the options for companies and organisations to help Byteside grow as an independent voice in the Australian media landscape.
Byteside reaches 25,000 monthly visitors and has over 2,000 followers on its weekly newsletter and on Twitter, and is building a reputation as an Australian outlet supporting diverse and unique writing about technology, games and digital culture.
We have three tiers available, offering logo placements and promo insights at the entry-level to host read mentions and podcast interview episodes at the higher tiers.
To activate a sponsorship, choose an option below to sign up to and we’ll be in touch to get all necessary logo and sponsor information to add you to the Byteside sponsor program.
Want to support Byteside at more digestible rates? Head over to our Supporter page!
Here’s what you get:
- One month logo placement on the Byteside website
- One month logo placement in Byteside newsletter
- Logo linked to promo page on Byteside with further sponsor information
- includes image, paragraph, and outbound link to URL of your choice
- Inclusion in weekly sponsor thank you post on Byteside website
- Silver sponsor inclusions, plus…
- Larger / more prominent logo placements
- One branded content post on byteside.com
- Weekly individualised thank you post on Byteside social media accounts
- One sponsor host read thank you on the Byteside podcast of your choice
- All above inclusions, plus…
- Weekly sponsor host read thank you on Byteside podcast of your choice
- One podcast episode interview feature on either:
- Jetpacks (tech/science) or High Resolution (games)
If you want to build a custom plan to support Byteside, feel free to get in touch and we can discuss how to make it happen.
Other membership details you should know: The member system runs through Memberful, which is owned by Patreon. Payments are processed through Stripe. If you hear from either of these companies, it’s because they’re doing the legwork in getting your supporting funds to us.
Need to change or cancel your membership?
You can manage your membership details by logging into our Memberful management area.